Occasionally, an Employment Vacancy opens up with Darden Rehabilitation Foundation. Openings will be listed here.
COMPLETED APPLICATIONS AND RESUMES SHOULD BE EMAILED TO: email@example.com
PART-TIME WORKSHOP MANAGER (24 HOURS PER WEEK)
Educational: A minimum of a High School Diploma or GED.
Work Experience: This position requires a minimum of two years employment in industry or a workshop with people with disabilities.
Workshop Manager is expected to perform work activities along with supervising work activities and works with the Workshop Supervisor in meeting production deadlines and maintaining quality control. Must have a valid State of Alabama driver’s license and pass Motor Vehicle Report check.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Assists in meeting production deadlines through the satisfactory control of production flow and quality control.
- Assists in inventory of materials, supplies, tools, and equipment.
- Assists in supervision of all workshop employees.
- Assists in the orderliness and maintenance of the total production area.
- Assists in setting standards and procedures to insure safe and purposeful performance of tasks.
- Operates forklift as needed.
- Picks up and delivers orders as needed.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.